Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Rachad's Review of EdPuzzle

EdPuzzle is an app that allows your lesson to be a fun, interactive and in short video. Lots of teachers who use this app say “it makes my lessons short and fun!” And “If I hadn't have found this app, I would be lost.” In the App Store, its current ratings are “2.5 out of 5....” probably because it's very complicated, there are lots of videos on YouTube on how to work this app. You simply get your lesson and make a video then you edit it into making it into something fun. I find the app very boring, very selective to only teachers. I think the app is to complicated and too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide meaningful feedback to our middle school bloggers and teacher advisors as we learn together and share what we know!