- You must have at least six students to be able to play .
- The answer has to be correct for your group to move on to the next question
- There is a limit up to 10 groups.
- Each iPad has 3 or 4 answers on it and your team chooses the best answer.
- If you get the question wrong you go back to the zero.
- When you get a question right you will get one point until you get to the winning number of however many questions there are.
- There has to be a minimum of 12 questions to play the game.
- After each game you can talk to the class about things you didn’t understand and things you liked and didn’t like and the more difficult questions.
By Sarah and Jonathan